Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ayla bugs Birthday

My Ayla bug had her 10th birthday Sunday.She’s such a wonderful child! Now she’s in the double digits…Wow! She’s growing up to fast,going to have to put a book on top of her head! Hee,Hee,Hee… Here are some of the highlights.

 

IMG_1917

IMG_1908

Her birthday cake she picked out.Perfect for the cold weather in October! Makes me want to pack my bags and go south…

 

IMG_1936

The cake and ice cream was yummy!

 

IMG_1957

She got a flat screen tv and wall mount from grandmother and grandfather Storm! I made sure I invited them to my next birthday party…

IMG_1962 

Lots of other cool stuff…

 

IMG_1966

Lots of great stuff…

Happy Birthday my sweetie! MiMi Loves You!

 

Keep on Truckin

The Mother Trucker

4 comments:

  1. hey sis, love your web site, coolest thing ever.
    OMG!!!!!!!!! ayla has blossomed into a beautiful young lady, she is precious,
    looking through your archives made my year !!!!!
    MORE! MORE! MORE!
    TELL EVERYONE I LOVE THEM :) SO MUCH
    grandbabies are all beautiful, cant wait to see everyone again, love you so much, miss you so much, your biggest fan forever
    your sis sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party and wow! A flatscreen? Can they come to my party, too? So glad to SEE you! Happy birthday to Ayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my sweet sister Sarah and my wonderful internet friend!Your comments fill my heart!

    Keep on Truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, thank you for your continued support and loving comments to me, especially during this week of struggle. It means SO much! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete