Friday, June 25, 2010

I love my garden

 

I do,I do love my garden!

IMG_3718 

I love my beans…

IMG_3719

I love my broccoli…Even though they didn't make…

IMG_3720

I love my cabbage…Even though I’ve had a bout with cabbage worms…No poisons for these guys! Only organic remedies.(Soapy water and perseverance.I’m winning this war!)

IMG_3724 

I love my tomatoes…

IMG_3727

I love my pepper plant…The only one in the garden…

IMG_3729

I love my squash,I only have three…Oops,four…

IMG_3731

I stepped on a tail the morning of these pic’s and it slither under my beans.Needless to say It was a surprise… I love the varmints in my garden.All of them…Even though some are cute and more desirable than others.                                  

I ran in the house to get my camera but it was gone by the time I got back.Sorry I didn't get a pic for ya folks.Thank goodness Mr.Froggie wasn't camera shy.

IMG_3734

I love my potatoes…Hopefully I will have some…

But most of all I love my garden because It gives me peace and tranquility… Just to watch it grow and not grow is a wonderful thing!

Hope all your gardens are bountiful and bring you much joy!

 

Keep on Truckin!

The Mother Trucker

4 comments:

  1. Hey mama! Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I LOVE YOU WITH ALLLLL MY HEARTS. You sure do make a wanta be photographer daughter proud by going around and shooting photo after photo!Thanks for just being you! You are such a beautiful person inside and out! I'm so glad you found Danny Boy... now you have a partner in crime by your side all the time! Love Ya, be safe out on the road and we will have hang out soon... cause I sure do miss you and your good home cookin! Third times the charm... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, you are SOOOO right about the joys of a garden. I had one for years and right now I have dirt. Ugh. Life. I'm looking forward to a change one of these days but I always LOVED going to my garden and picking my breakfast and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checkin' on you, girlie. How's that garden looking and I bet it's feeding you well. Stay safe on those roads! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganciclovir 250 mg is employed in the treatment of Cytomegalovirus Infection. It is an antiviral drug. It forestalls the increase of infection in human cells. This stops the infection from creating new infections and removes your contamination.

    ReplyDelete