Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!



Went to my daughters home to bring in the New Year.
Usually go to bed on New Years but thought I would get
some interesting pic's for my new blog.Believe Me you don't
want to see pic's of me sleeping...Noooo you don't! Not Pretty!!


My youngest grandson Jaron....


My son-in-law Gary


My oldest grand-daughter Heather's room.
She's so proud! Its just the way she wants it now.So Pretty!!!!!




Yummmmmy,I had to make my way to the kitchen!!
Its going to be such a great night!!



Played some board games.Very fun!! This game is
Called Pictureka and we had a blast!!!



Here is the new Monopoly World game.If you don't
have this one you really need to get it. No paper
money!!!Comes with cards and a calculator.Really Cool!!!


Grand-daughters Ayla (left) Heather (right) having great time!!



Grandson Skyler and Son-in-law Gary having great time too!!

Darn camera!

Getting ready for hugs and kisses to go home.
Got to go get in bed! See ya tomorrow. Hope
everyone had a great New Years!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment