Monday, January 26, 2009

THE GRILL!!!!!



I know its early for some but I've been thinking about buying my next Grill!! I love to grill anytime of the year. Even in the winter.Yelp winter. I know its cold. No, I haven't lost my mind.Well maybe a little... Well maybe a lot but not about grilling! I can smell my Bam Chicken cooking now! OOOhhhhhh. I can't hardly wait to get family and friends over and have some fun!! Good food, family and friends. You just can't beat that!!


AND HERE IT IS!!








TA-DA!

Brinkmann Single Zone Charcoal Grill

Isn't it beautiful!!!! It's a smoker too!!!!Be still my heart!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! Can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!
I can just see me standing in front of it now!!
Can you see me? Look real hard.See me now?

Okay, So you don't. Well here's a couple of grilling tips for ya anyway.The first one I got from Pioneer Woman. If you haven't checked her site out you really are missing out !!!

She has lots of great recipes and other cool stuff! The second tip I got from my brother- in- law James. Thanks you guys for making my life yummier!



Grilling tip #1:When buying hamburger look for 80/20 lean .It makes for juicer burgers and holds together better.

Grilling tip #2: Use beef broth to keep your burgers juicy and hot! I put a heat proof dish or store bought aluminum container on top of my grill or in the oven.As I finish cooking the burgers I put them in the broth.This is especially great if your cooking for a big group!

Happy Grilling!

Let me know if these tips help with your grill'in.
Be listening out for ya!

The Mother Trucker

No comments:

Post a Comment