Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Welcome Rarity!

It started out like this.Big snowflakes!
Some the size of quarters.And excitement!
How much will we get? How long will it stay?
I hope we get a good covering.Haven't seen snow
in quite awhile in these parts.Maybe a flurry or two
that's about it...A couple of inches would be nice!



As I looked out my bedroom window I could see
it was mounting...I was in awe of its beauty!















Then it was gone....



And as fast as it came,it quietly exited.
Taking all its beauty with it......



The Mother Trucker
Keep on Truckin

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous!! Inviting photos of a country road. One of my favorite things in the world. Too bad it was short lived but it was sure beautiful while it was there! Thanks for snapping and sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, you've just been crossing my mind and thought I know you don't have a new post up, I wanted to stop and say hi. How're the roads and life treating you? Be well, and may many blessings be yours in the midst of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete