Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Sister Friend

This is my beautiful friend Sheree. She is such a sweetheart!
Very soft spoken and has the cutest little laugh you ever heard.
She invited me over this morning for breakfast which I missed
because of the thunderstorms.(I was scared to get in the shower cuz of all the lighting going on).I finally got my shower and got over there about mid-morning.It's okay that I missed all that good food.(Whoo,somethings wrong here! Did I say it was okay for me to miss good food?)
Sorry! Lost it there for a second.....I can just sit and talk to her hours on end! She always has great ideas and so creative.I feel its a honor to have a friendship with such a special lady!
Here are a couple of her one of a kind hand made pieces of jewelry.
I think you will agree they are as beautiful as she is! I love her work!










She has a lot more and a great little work shop set up in her home.
Next time I visit maybe she will let me take some pic's of it to
share with you! I will ask.

Thanks,Sheree for sharing!


The Mother Trucker
Keep on Truckin

2 comments:

  1. Hi There! Just found you through PW's site. I sometimes go trawling around looking for other interesting info after I'm done reading her posts. I think it's incredible cool that you drive a truck. I just want to RIDE in a big rig. It's on my list of things to do before I croak. Driving would REALLY be a trip! lol

    Please tell Sheree! WHOA! That jewelry is BEAUTIFUL! Has she ever posted on Etsy? Seems she would have a market there. Anyway, fun to read about good girlfriends. Many Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda!! THANK YOU for stopping by my place and for your really supportive and kind comments. I can't tell you how much that means. Isn't it amazing to get connected in this blogging world?! And THANK YOU for signing up to FOLLOW! Can't wait to hear more about YOUR life. :) Blessings to you! Be safe out there today....lots of rough weather.

    ReplyDelete