Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Testing the Writer

Heard about this windows live writer on Robynns Ravings,thought I would try it out! So here we go!

IMG_1288 Well that was easy…. lets see if I can add another pic….

IMG_1273 All I can say is this writer is MAGNIFICENT!!! Takes all the frustration out of adding these pic’s!!! Put them in order by placing my cursor where I want them! No more putting them in backward! How great is that!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!! ROBYNN’S RAVINGS YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!!! WHY AM I YELLING? CAUSE I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW!!!!!!!


P.S.

Uploads in a flash!!! I can't wait to try out all the other cool features!!!

Keep on Truckin

The Mother Trucker

1 comment:

  1. OH!!!! I'm SOOO excited that it worked for you as flawlessly as it did for me. Some have said it ain't so. Can't wait to see more of your very soulful pics. You have a way of capturing something special. Pursue it, friend!

    ReplyDelete