Monday, July 6, 2009

The Covered Bridge

Wow,the last two weeks have been a whirlwind!Bike rides,covered bridge,Atlanta Motor Speed Way to watch the drag races.Cook outs,birthdays and Fireworks!
Here are the pic's I promised sorry it took so long.
Hope everyone had a great and safe Fourth!



My first Covered Bridge!


The bike ride was just to awesome!!


As you can see in the mirror I was holding on tight!
There was no chance I was falling off! That t-shirt will never be the same!



My friend Dan.He is one awesome and very sweet person!
After our second week of adventures together he kinda took a likin to me.
I think he wants to keep me and I him.Did I mention he is awesome!
Thanks Dan for the bike ride! I know that biking is something you are
very passionate about and I really appreciate you sharing that with me!!



This is the beautiful,awesome bike I rode on.





Info on this bridge.You can click on the pic and
read about it.

Took a walk under the bridge.
Beautiful scenery!



More Bikers showed up.


A knothole in the bridge produced one of my favorite pic's.


Thanks for tuning in.I had the most wonderful time!!
I highly recommend you take an adventure, find a covered bridge with a knothole and take some pic's and have fun! You can do it,I give you my permission.



Keep on Truckin
The Mother Trucker

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had a wonderful time and I'm happy for you to have a relationship you're excited about and a quality person to spend time with. The music with the vision of that still and murky water just wrote what summer is. I'm not kidding - just absolutely lovely. I may have to come back just to sit on your "bank" and get the feeling all this has. Might be a regular summer stop for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? I'm back! Just had to look at that riverside picture. Honestly, I don't know why but it gives my heart a little flutter. You took a GORGEOUS shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knot hole photo! Love that concept. Love that picture too.

    ReplyDelete