Monday, February 9, 2009

Callaway Gardens

I went to Callaway Gardens Sunday with part of the gang.My daughter and her family. We had a great time.Its free admission until the end of February.I used my new camera and took some nice pic's.I really like the micro setting on it. I hope you enjoy them.

This was the first place we visited.We got maps and located the butterfly center.






This is the butterfly center.








Cocoons. We actually saw a butterfly emerge from one!
Really cool!





Here are some of the plants the butterflies love.
I love them too!I think I'm going to start a butterfly
garden this spring.Some of these pic's I used the
micro setting on and I just love the way they turned out!





I just love this blue flower.It almost looks like it's made of glass.






You can get pretty close to the butterflies.




On the end of the wing (Left) does this look like a
snake head to you? It does to me.







Hey! How did the gang get in the middle of my micro shots?











These pic's below where taken at the garden.




The palms on this tree were gigantic!









Behind the water fall.









Loved the rock in this shot.









Callaway Gardens has lots of stuff. You can hike or bike the trails.Water shows,
beaches ,Spa and Cabins, and a lot more. Hope you get to visit and make some
memories of your own.


The Mother Trucker

No comments:

Post a Comment