Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Valentines

I had a wonderful time Valentines!!!
All my grandchildren came over and we made Valentines cookies!
This is our future Chef! Really! My oldest grand-daughter Heather.
She mixed and baked everything from scratch and I got to help.
Life is good!
(Don't mind the messy counter tops and stove,we are limited on space.)



We cooled the sugar cookies and then let the little
darlings make their masterpieces.




Lot's of finger licking going on! LOL





Jaron's cookie.



Olivia's cookie.


Ayla's cookies.


Maddison's cookies.

Skyler's cookies.

Heather's Cookies.


Great job guys!!! MiMi loves your cookies!!!
They are all beautiful!!!

P.S.
All the children had more than one cookie to decorate and eat.
You know the little one's would not let me get away with that! ; )


The Mother Trucker



Happy Valentine

Day!!!!!

I LOVE YOU
ALL !!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment