Sunday, June 21, 2009

Savannah

So glad to be home after our day in Savannah!I would repeat that but I'm still tired.I don't think I'll ever....No, I know I will never go back there in June for a day without renting a hotel room!!
It was so hot I thought I was going to have a heat stroke!!!It was so hot I couldn't even move! I didn't know my body had so much water in it.I had the grand kids bring water in their buckets to pour over me!
We were on Tybee Island and IT WAS HOT!!!!!!! We stayed 7 hours in the heat while the guys fished on the dock.I really don't know how they done it! We couldn't stand it by the water!
Here are a few pic's that I took before my camera melted.....









Heather and Jaron



A flock of Pelican's
You can click on the pic to get a better look see.



About to take a ride



Yippie!!!! Going Home!!!!!


I arrived home about 1:00am and I was never so glad in my life to get here!!!
Did I say that already? Took a shower,(still had shells stuck to my bottom) turned the air conditioner down to sub-zero and went to bed!
I could KISS the MAN that invented AIR CONDITIONING,right square in the MOUTH!!!!!

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!


The Mother Trucker

1 comment:

  1. The only thing worse than heat is heat AND humidity!! Loved the pictures AND your escape! :)

    ReplyDelete